Greater Portland Postal Customer Council Mission Statement
The mission of the Greater Portland Postal Customer Council is to create a network between business mailers, the U. S. Postal Service and vendors to enhance and improve mail operations and services in the Portland metropolitan area. Becoming a member of the Greater Portland Postal Customer Council has privileges and benefits. Our organization strives to:
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship between mailers and the United States Postal Service.
- Share information about new and existing Postal Service products, programs, regulations and procedures.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers and Postal Service officials.
- Help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs.
- Promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.
- Provide an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity to learn, network and grow.
Join our nearly 800 members now and find out how the GPPCC can support you and your organization!
Would you like to become a Corporate Sponsor of the Greater Portland Postal Customer Council? It's easy! Just click on the PayPal link below:
Join the PCC!
Just click here for details.