2020 GPPCC MAILER AND SHIPPER CONFERENCE – BRIDGING THE FUTURE TOGETHER!
When: Thursday, November 12 at the 7007 NE Cornfoot USPS Center (8:00AM - 4:00PM)
Early Bird Registration (through 11/9) $49
Registration (after 11/9) $59
Exhibitor Booth $250
The Mailer’s Conference is the place to be to learn, grow, network and improve yourself and your team! This is the one event that brings together the top mailers, leading vendors and suppliers, and the leaders and experts from the United States Postal Service in one place.
We have an inspiring keynote speaker lined up -- Charles Marshall, who will share the "Seven Secrets of Success". We will also have an important keynote address from USPS District Manager Bill Schwartz. There will be fve breakout seminars to choose from covering topics like Informed Delivery & Visibility, Shipping Strategy, Small Business Initiatives, Building High Performance Teams, and other useful topics.
The registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Also included are a Gift Bag, Conference Program and a Backpack – and the first 50 people who register will get a free copy of the book “Seven Secrets of Success". Attendance will be limited so don’t procrastinate and register soon!
The conference planning team thought it would be helpful to summarize the safety protocols that we will be following at the conference. We will be following all the COVID safety guidelines for Multnomah County, including masks, social distancing, sanitation, etc.)
Here is a list of safety protocols:
1) The Cornfoot facility itself is very safe. The facility undergoes diligent sanitation every day, and has state-of-art HVAC systems in place. All employees and visitors are wearing masks. In the past 7+ months there has been no spread of COVID within the facility.
2) We will all be wearing masks. When we arrive in the front lobby, we will get a baggie with the new PCC mask (fun!) and a bottle of sanitizer.
3) We will have a temperature check scanner when we arrive into the meeting area.
4) We will be maintaining social distancing.
5) The food items will be individually packaged.