The mission of the Greater Portland Postal Customer Council is to create a network between business mailers, the U. S. Postal Service and vendors to enhance and improve mail operations and services in the Portland metropolitan area. Becoming a member of the Greater Portland Postal Customer Council has privileges and benefits. Our organization strives to:
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship between mailers and the United States Postal Service.
- Share information about new and existing Postal Service products, programs, regulations and procedures.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers and Postal Service officials.
- Help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs.
- Promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.
- Provide an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity to learn, network and grow.
Join our nearly 800 members now and find out how the GPPCC can support you and your organization!